Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Are My Candy Girl
















I am giving up sweets for Lent.
But, you say, mormons don't do Lent!
Well, you're right.
But I figure it's as good an excuse as any.
Wish me luck.
I sure as heck need it. :)
(On a side note, I considered giving up caffeine instead.
I promptly laughed at that idea.
It's preposterous.)

4 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

That is preposterous! I gave caffeine up when I found out I was pregnant and it nearly killed me. I love Diet Dr. Pepper too much. Good luck with the no treats!

Allison said...

This is awesome. I gave up sweets for Lent in 2006. I thought the same thing,it's as good a reason as any. Very funny. We must be mint chocolate chip soul sister twins. Good luck!
Thanks for the comments on my anniversary post. You da bomb!

Jayci said...

HAhaaa!! Dr. Pepper?? :) mmm but those cupcakes?? mmmm..

Buckwheat is a little mutt. I know he's schnauzer, but I think he's mixed with a yorkie. I miss Zumi too.. and I didn't even have the privilege of meeting him. I'm still so sorry..

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a typo and I'm thinking 'what do sweets have to do with lint,' and 'what are you planning to do with all the lint,' and 'what makes you you think that lint is a good trade for sweets?'

I mean, I just scrape it up, roll it into a little ball and throw it away. Should I be recycling it or something?