I took some pictures of the amazing views from my grandma's house. The pictures just don't them justice.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Quick Trip
I went to Utah this last weekend as an end of the semester hoorah! to visit my family. (To my friends in Utah, don't be offended please! It was a family trip only.) It was so nice to be with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins again. I'm very close with that side of my family and not spending any significant time with them in almost two years as been really hard. I realized while there how much I love Utah. I really, really do. It's so beautiful, with the mountains practically on top of you, and being with family can't be beat. We ate way too much (that's pretty much how my family rolls), went to soccer games, laid on the soft grass in grandma's front yard and looked at clouds and played I Spy (with my cousins) and generally had a great time. It was a short two days but very worth it!!
I took some pictures of the amazing views from my grandma's house. The pictures just don't them justice.


I took some pictures of the amazing views from my grandma's house. The pictures just don't them justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey I was actually thinking that I should have asked you to come to dinner or something while you were here, but it sounds like you were very much occupied. What a fun little trip!
And yes, I love the mountains too. My favorite. :)
I love having mountains "practically on top of you" - I don't want to move away from here! The time you spent with your family sounds PERFECT.
Post a Comment