"the only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. you either have to laugh or cry. i prefer to laugh. crying gives me a headache." — marjorie pay hinckley
Oooohh za baby iz zo cuuute! Oh, oops, I was talking in my baby/puppy voice. Read it to Swift. He'll (she'll?) Know.
And I love your goal to not go to sonic twice in one day. I should make that a goal about frozen yogurt. At least sonic is cheap. And doesn't have brownies, cookie dough, and sprinkles to accidently load on top without leaving room for the fruit you were planning on getting on top instead. You and I, we dream big sista. No twice in one day this week! We can do it.
He's so adorable. Love him. Let's smuggle him on the cruise ship. haha. Question: does the butter need to be melted, soft or hard to get it fluffy? I'm a retard with cooking sometimes...
4 comments:
Oooohh za baby iz zo cuuute!
Oh, oops, I was talking in my baby/puppy voice. Read it to Swift. He'll (she'll?) Know.
And I love your goal to not go to sonic twice in one day. I should make that a goal about frozen yogurt. At least sonic is cheap. And doesn't have brownies, cookie dough, and sprinkles to accidently load on top without leaving room for the fruit you were planning on getting on top instead.
You and I, we dream big sista. No twice in one day this week! We can do it.
what a FOX!!!! haha - such a purty pup you have!!!
That picture is way cute. I love that you captured him with his head cocked to one side--that's totally Swift.
He's so adorable. Love him. Let's smuggle him on the cruise ship. haha.
Question: does the butter need to be melted, soft or hard to get it fluffy? I'm a retard with cooking sometimes...
Post a Comment