Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Got A Piano!

And I'm so stinkin' thrilled about it!
I decided last week that I was finally going to do it.
On Saturday went to a few stores to look at used pianos.
Then decided to see what was on Craigslist on Sunday.
Found one that sounded great.
Called on it.
Saw it an hour later.
Called her another hour later and told her I'd buy it (for $100 less than her asking price, no less).
And Monday found movers who picked it up and dropped it off that afternoon!
I've been playing it nonstop.
It's a lovely Baldwin with a nice, bright sound and pretty nice key action.
I'm in love.


4 comments:

Jayci said...

I LOVE it!!! And I love that clock - is it from Pier 1? aww - I can just see you sitting there ticklin' those ivories. How fun!

Lynsey said...

What a gorgeous piano! I can't wait for you to give all of us a concert. :)

Jennifer Bergam said...

Every house needs a beautiful piano. I can't wait to hear you play!

Sarah said...

Nice job with the bargaining! How nice to have a piano in the house now. Enjoy!