First thing we did when we got to Spokane (well second thing; first was saw Kurt's gma) was go to Spokane Falls park (or something like that). It was a hot day and we were tired from our all-nighter drive, so we got some shave ice. Tiger's Blood flavor. With cream. Delish.
Yes, that is Kurt wearing crocs and socks. He's styling.
Then we went to lunch with his cousins, aunts, and mom for his cousin Christine's birthday. Then we went and got Kurt's first of five huckleberry milkshakes. Hey, had to take advantage of the availability!
Look at that ice cream. Soooo good.
The Milk Bottle! It was the best of all our samples. I'm craving it now ... mmm ...
The next day we went and saw Kurt's friend's parents for a bit before the reunion. On the way back to the reunion, we saw a classic car show and decided to stop in and see what was up.
Just one of the many awesome cars. Kurt was in heaven.
This is the car I chose to be mine. Hah! I wish. Love that color!
Then we had the reunion, which was super fun. I ate way too much, no duh there. The next day we swung by and saw Kurt's gma's again and aunt and uncle and cousin. Then we stopped for the night in Missoula, I believe. The day we swung by Sugar City to see my family, the Parkinson's. Then we did a short jaunt in Jackson Hole. Then we drove home!

1 comment:
mmm the ice cream all sounds delish. and I'm glad you over ate! Makes me feel like I have some normalcy going on. :) (though... I think you need to keep over eating. You look too good!)
Post a Comment