Friday, August 19, 2011

Kitchen Wars: Back to the Closet

     Well, the closet has been completed for a while, and we finally score our washer and dryer! All in all, we spent a Net of about $300 on the set, what with the recouped costs from selling our old set and then rebates. I lurve me some rebates. The washer and dryer aren't even the same brand, but since Amana is owned by Maytag, you can mix and match. Here they are all stacked in the closet where they belong! No one puts baby in the corner, but I definitely put my laundry set in the closet. Hah!
     Anyhow, all that's left with the closet is installing the accordion-folding door. It's the only door that will work with the tight space. 

That's probably the least exciting post of ever, but whateverIdowhatIwant!

1 comment:

Jayci said...

NOT the least exciting post ever. I'd be dang excited too. :) GREAT space saver, and so functional - win win win all over the place.