So, I've decided to stay unemployed until the new year. I thought I'd be bored by now with not working, but I'm not. I'm loving it still, in fact. And we don't need for me to be working, and I'm so much happier and less stressed out, that I think staying unemployed until I'm done with school is a good idea. And with the marked change in my stress levels, I think Kurt agrees.
So goals! For October!
-Finish my stinking resume already and apply to some teaching jobs!
-Focus on school work other than that
Haha, it doesn't sound like a lot, but it is. Let me assure you, it is. :)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Kristina, I saw your comment on Life of Splendor. I was wondering how you got your picture up in the comment section....I an computer challenged and can't figure out how to do it. Any tips?
good goals. :) good goals. enjoy not working!!!!! I love(d) not working, but when I'm working, I enjoy it! haha I'm a paper pusher-lover.
it does sound like a lot! school and applying...HARD! miss you! love you! thanks for all the nice comments on my blog.
Post a Comment