Tuesday, October 11, 2011
September Goals Recap
-Figure out some sort of routine. It's strange to think of all the time I'll have (for a few weeks, at least). I need to have a routine to make sure everything gets done, both what needs to be completed and that which I want to do. Gotta have balance, right? Actually, success! In the morning I typically do my blogging stuff (I say as I write a blog post at 2 pm, but I'm mostly referring to my writing blog), and other online chores (emailing people and what not); in the afternoon I get to my writing and/or homework; in the evening I spend time with Kurt and/or read. When I exercise depends on the day and what my exercising is going to be for the day. So huzzah!
-Write every day... an on-going goal for me. Daily habits, even those that I love to do, are not easy for me to implement. Meh... not so good.
-Do some home projects ... paint the kitchen, (finally) hem the guest room curtains, paint some of my living room furniture, and arrange our bedroom, to name a few. I'd say success. Not as many done at this point as I'd hoped, but I'm not too worried because I was super busy last month with school.
-Practice the piano every day, and I mean really practice. Maybe I'll even break out the Hanon exercises... Definite fail. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment