Thursday, January 17, 2013

Al + Kris + Mo = Love

In December, I got to see two of my best friends from BYU, Alisse and Mo (not her real name, just our nickname for her). I haven't seen these girls in YEARS and yet it was like we'd never been apart. Except, OH YEAH, we all kids now. Alisse flew up on Tuesday (from Mesa, AZ) and she and I drove up to Greeley to hang out with Mo (she was in town staying at her parents' house). Alisse stayed there for the night, and I came home. The next day, Mo and Alisse came down to my house to hang. Mo and her kids, Finn and Era, said their goodbyes that afternoon. Alisse and I spent the night eating cookies and watching Sister Wives CUZ THAT'S HOW WE ROLL! It was like college all over again! In the morning, I took her and Lucy back to the airport. Sad day. But it was so fun seeing them and finally meeting their adorable kiddos! I freaking love those girls.
 Don't mind me being all ugly and what not.
Mo with Finn and Era, me with Lincoln, and Alisse with Lucy (and baby boy in utero)

 "High five baby." - Lucy

 Lincoln slept four hours in his swing while Finn and Lucy ran around screaming and playing. It was almost a miracle.
 Yes, I wore sweat pants the whole day. And of course, Mo was lovely and fashionable as always.
 "I'm chubby!"

No comments: