I haven't posted my goals for the year yet because I've still been thinking about them. There will be a lot of repeats this year, due to the fact that I met almost none of my goals from last year. But that's okay, because as I've said already, I finally managed to get pregnant last year and have a baby, so that was a success. Plus, I had a great year. Kurt and I took lots of trips, and I did lots of house projects (my third favorite thing, after exercising and writing, and reading... so 4th favorite) and was a happy person. So yay. :)
1. Write for at least 20 minutes every day. Totally manageable.
2. Complete current WIP to queriable quality.
3. Complete first draft of thesis novel.
4. Query agents.
5. At least outline next WIP, if not start on the first draft.
6. Read at least 24 books this year. I wish I could do more, but with being a mom and trying really hard with my writing, I think 24 is a good enough goal. That's two books a month, and I already have 12 built in with my book club. So, I might even read more, who knows.
7. Go to the temple every month, even if not with Kurt.
8. Finally, finally, finally learn to coupon.
That's it for now. I might add more. We'll see. And obviously, I'll have my monthly goals. So this is a good start, really.
Yay for 2013!
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment