I'm going to try to accomplish as much of the following:
-Make last two kitchen valances (and make sure we buy blinds for the back door) FAIL
-Finish Lincoln's word art FAIL
-Reupholster our kitchen chairs FAIL
-Wash the closet curtains SUCCESS!
-Finish deep cleaning the kitchen FAIL
-Roll over my 401k FAIL
-Journal Lincoln's birth FAIL
-Start on Personal Progress FAIL
-Finally mail the last of my Thank You cards FAIL
-Assess food storage and re-organize kitchen cabinets (so I no longer have dozens of cans on our back counter top) SUCCESS!
-Hang the shelf in Lincoln's room SUCCESS!
-Refinish the dresser I just bought to be our new media stand FAIL
-Call my bank about my debit card I'm having trouble activating FAIL
-Wash the dogs FAIL
Oh hey, I actually did a few things! I seriously didn't think I did. So that's good.
-Make last two kitchen valances (and make sure we buy blinds for the back door) FAIL
-Finish Lincoln's word art FAIL
-Reupholster our kitchen chairs FAIL
-Wash the closet curtains SUCCESS!
-Finish deep cleaning the kitchen FAIL
-Roll over my 401k FAIL
-Journal Lincoln's birth FAIL
-Start on Personal Progress FAIL
-Finally mail the last of my Thank You cards FAIL
-Assess food storage and re-organize kitchen cabinets (so I no longer have dozens of cans on our back counter top) SUCCESS!
-Hang the shelf in Lincoln's room SUCCESS!
-Refinish the dresser I just bought to be our new media stand FAIL
-Call my bank about my debit card I'm having trouble activating FAIL
-Wash the dogs FAIL
Oh hey, I actually did a few things! I seriously didn't think I did. So that's good.

No comments:
Post a Comment