At seven months old, Lincoln:
-Is getting cuter every day. It just needs to be said
-Weighs just over 19 pounds. No wonder my arms are so buff!
-Has been crawling since he was 6.5 months old. Which means my life has been even crazier since he was 6.5 months old
-Has FOUR teeth
-Likes biting things. I'm so glad I'm no longer breastfeeding
-Is pulling himself up
-Is into everything, and I mean everything
-Still loves to scream, but babbles regularly now too
-Loves to "play" the piano. In fact, during piano time if I start to play, he gets mad
-Loves swinging on his own--I can't believe he's big enough to!
-Has dropped his third nap and his nap schedule is getting more consistent--yay!
-Loves play peek-a-boo
-Has sliced his finger sticking it into the air vent
-Speaking of air vents, all of the things he shouldn't have are, of course, his favorites, like air vents, sockets, cords, the dvd player, my phone, plastic bags, paper, the dogs' water bowl
-When he sees something he wants, he hauls ace getting to it. This kid can move!
Life is good. Lincoln's still not a great sleeper, but I think we're finally getting through the 3-5 hours-a-stretch nights. That lasted for 2 months and was rough. I don't have a whole lot to say this month except I'm so grateful to be Lincoln's mom and be a mom in general. It's incredible. I'm also so grateful to stay at home. It's more wonderful than I thought it would be and, goodness, it's hard work. I work way harder keeping Lincoln alive and the house in livable condition than I did at any of my jobs. It's exhausting and I'm still sleep deprived (no sleep training yet), but I love it. I flat out, full on, head over heels love it.
And I love that little kid.

1 comment:
I feel the same way about staying home. It is the job that has come the easiest/most itally while being the most work I have done. Yet-it doesn't feel like work. Amazing. And I live how you said it here because I haven't been able to put it into words. What a cute boy! Next time I am in Denver we should catch up-I want to meet your little boy and just hear about life in general.
Post a Comment