Sunday, March 16, 2008

La mia vita

So I'm going to do a miscellaneous, list-of-my-life-right-now post today. Because I'm inspired by what all of my other friends have been doing :D

Quest'è la vita mia. Non è troppa speciale, ma è tutta che ho e l'amo molto.

-Kurt. Being married is better than I ever thought it could be.
-Striving to be a better person every day. This weekend is stake conference and it's really inspired me.
-Missing Japanese.
-Missing Italian more, and much to my surprise.
-Missing being a student, as well. There's a camaraderie about being on campus and having a topsy-turvy life.
-Not missing being a student. My free time is my time!!
-LOVING my new ward. I'm so glad the ward we were in last semester turned out to be the wrong ward. Our ward is awesome. We have made the best friends in it!!
-Working 9 to 5. Well, 9 to 6, really.
-Improv with LOL. And the best part is, not being president of LOL.
-Accounting everywhere. Kurt, me, Kurt's friends, some of their wives (who are also my friends). It's crazy.
-Charleston, South Carolina. It's my favorite place in the whole world.
-Amazing friends everywhere! Kurt and I didn't hang out with anyone else last semester, really, because we were so dang busy, but this semester we've been reacquainted, so to speak, with all of our great friends and gotten new ones! It's been awesome.
-I love flowers! :)
-Moving to Denver soon!!!
-Buying a house and a car pretty soon too!! Ahhh!
-Seeing small blessings everywhere, even when things seem really hard.
-Excitement at getting my beloved Chou chou in the fall!!!!
-Missing my family terribly.
-Wanting to write, but being afraid.
-Reading again!!
-An awesome girl friend at work, who helps keep me sane.
-Budgeting.
-Fitness.
-Finally having real self control when it comes to eating healthy.
-A tiny piece of chocolate every day at work, also to keep me sane.
-Guitar Hero III :D
-Keeping the apartment spotless, on most days. I love the feeling I get from having a clean home.
-Cooking on a more regular basis (but not every day... Kurt and I can't eat enough food to cook every day, lol).
-Learning new recipes.
-Making pizza! Kurt and I got a pizza stone. It's been really fun.
-SNOWBOARDING. My new love.
-Blogging! Another new love.
-Waiting for my bangs to grow out!! Grrr.
-Trying to enjoy my hair cut in the mean time.
-Trying to be cheerful every day. The days that I succeed, I feel the best.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I just barely read this blog for the first time and I'm totally stoked because you made a link to our blog! You sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

OH, Kristina, I join you in the acticipatory joy of getting your beloved Chou in the fall!!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Hooray for Kristina and Kurt!

I think you write well. You use real words, a valuable skill.

Love,

Dad

Sarah said...

Love your list. So busy with school, I haven't really had time to blog too much lately. Loved reading all those things and to hear to guys are going to Denver is great!! When did you guys decide that? What are your guys' plans out there? Sounds like you're going to settle into a house there? that sounds wonderful!