I think it's funny that on almost everyone's blog that has me linked, I'm linked as "Kristina and Kurt" or something like that. It's funny because I'm the only one who writes in this crazy thing. And because my name's the only one on the profile. I guess it's cuz once you get married, if you have a blog then you must BOTH be on the blog. Or something. This is not me being offended, just very amused.
I changed my commenting process to include the word verification. I did this because everyone else was doing it and I felt peer pressured. Or pier pressured. Too bad there weren't any hot cops around at the time.
I like random thoughts.
I think I look really cute with my glasses on. They're red and have steez, steelo, or style to them. I really wish I could wear them all the time, but I was forbidden by my optometrist when she prescribed them. I would feel weird doing something forbidden by a doctor.
Kurt and I pronounce certain words wrong all the time. Like doctor. We usually say, "Dock-tore". We also routinely speak in different voices. And then I often make random comments out of nowhere, either to him or to myself.
The thought of frozen yogurt makes me nauseous recently. I'm not sure why.
I want to be an editor! (However, I never edit my own posts.... as I'm sure you've noticed.)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
And that's why you never forget to edit your blog posts!
(Imagine that being said by J. Walter Weatherman.)
i just linked to your blog.
that's the price you pay for commenting on mine.
I think we all need a picture of you in your glasses. At least I do because I love seeing people in glasses, especially when they don't have to (or shouldn't) wear them all the time.
And I would like to be an editor (I think) and have thrown the idea around for quite some time. What kind of editing would you want to do? Maybe we should brainstorm editing together. Somehow.
not true, you are linked to my blog as 'Kristina's Blog'. You deserve all the credit, seeing as how you are the sole author. Plus, you don't want to include Kurt in the authorship because his entries probably wouldn't be as cute nor as entertaining! :P jk
Post a Comment