Monday, May 19, 2008

Chris, what does a hippo say?

I finally have tons of pictures to show off of my adorable nephew! I can now compete with Alisse! (Haha.. jk. ;) )


Chris is Ryan and Mandi's first little boy. He's almost 2 years old. He is stinkin' cute.


Chris can't really say everyone's names. So I'm Nina, Kurt is Dirt, Stephanie is Festy, Caroline is Fairfine, and Collin is Bubba.


He can say Chou chou exactly right though.




Chris loves Chou chou. I mean, he really really loves her. He really loves to lay on her and fortunately for him, she was brow-beaten into submission by Collin when he was a toddler. She just takes it as calm as can be. (Sorry about the dark pictures... my video camera doesn't appear to have flash.)




Chris is immensely intelligent. He already knows all of his colors, can count to twenty, can say the alphabet as well as recognizing every upper case letter.




Chris loves animals. His favorite animal is the elephant. When we sing Old MacDonald (which I meant to get a recording of, but forgot!) there ain't no horses and cows on his farm. There's elephants, rhinos, monkeys, hippos, and Chou chou's. This is Chris doing his impression of a hippo ... he just opens his mouth. (Sorry about the M&Ms in his mouth, I didn't know!)


Chris is pretty much doted on by everyone in the family, and deservedly so!


As I've mentioned before, Chris loves his Dirt. He basically thinks Kurt is the coolest thing since elephants.

1 comment:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Haha... I tell ya, being an Aunt takes over your life! Just wait until you have 5 nieces/nephews like me; you won't have time to do anything else but dote on them.

It's a whole lot easier that we all live in ONE STATE though! Your family need to re-convene!