Friday, May 9, 2008

I love Kurt.

Last week in the Chicago airport, while semi-stranded (we'd had 3 gate changes) Kurt began to go through the change in his pocket. Suddenly he said, "Hold out your hand." I did so and he placed a penny in it. "That's your penny. It was made in 1984."


A few days ago it stormed. I mean, good and truly stormed, with absolute down-pouring water, hail, thunder that shook the walls, and lightning that we could see from the windows in the front office at work. I was so excited; I texted Kurt. "This storm is amazing," I said. The reply came shortly, "Yep. I was thinking that you're loving it right now." He knows how much I love thunder storms.

4 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ahhh, so glad you found someone who knows you so well.

Alisse Baldwin said...

K, you made a comment about my hair- and I absolutely hate it in thjose pics. Yours, on the other hand, is so long again! I need your hair's thickness/volume.

And since when dod you get so many links? I thought you only had, like, 3. Now you have, like, 29.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I should self-spellcheck (one word or two?) before I post comments.

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome! It is good to be married to someone who knows you so well. I redid the link. Check it out.