And a LOT of dresses tried on (pretty much every dress sold at my store), multiple times ...
Kind of like dating.
Who knew I would end up looking kinda nice-ish in that gorgeous dress:


However, you can put a goofy girl in a pretty dress, but you can't take the goofy out of her. (I'm fairly certain that's an old Latvian saying.)



(This post is me getting excited about my one year anniversary and thinking back to everything we were doing a year ago or so in preparation.)
Who knew I would end up looking kinda nice-ish in that gorgeous dress:


However, you can put a goofy girl in a pretty dress, but you can't take the goofy out of her. (I'm fairly certain that's an old Latvian saying.)



(This post is me getting excited about my one year anniversary and thinking back to everything we were doing a year ago or so in preparation.)










3 comments:
Not kinda, not sorta, but INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!!!
That's a fun saying!
It's interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes in the dress choosing.
Was this just for fun? Cuz you're already married right?
On a side note... while the background it incredibly amazing it seeps through to the pictures... just saying.
That is a pretty dress. One year huh? Too fun!
Post a Comment