Friday, May 30, 2008

Just another game of tag

How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...

Joys:
1. Kurt. I hope that's obvious.
2. Music!! Without music, life sucks.
3. Bright colors like summer grass green, deep royal blue, hot pink, aquamarines, bold orange, and sunny yellow. I love color.

Fears:
1. Tight spaces, or feeling like I can't breathe. Yeah, asthma's a good disorder for me.
2. Getting raped.
3. I agree with Allison, losing my wedding ring.

Goals:
1. Look through a really high powered telescope and see galaxies and such
2. Learn Hebrew and read Isaiah in it
3. Live abroad, preferably England or Japan

Current obsessions/collections:
1. Blogging! Teehee.
2. Paint swatches for my future house
3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Random surprising facts:
1. I LOVE white water rafting. Probably one of my favorite things in the world
2. I wanted to be a pediatrician from age 5 to age 16.
3. My eyes were gray when I was really little, then hazel when I was a pre-teen, and then at the end of high school they were green.

I tag Stephanie, Punkin, Jessica, and Alisse T! (I figured I'd let you off on this one, Mandi! ;D )

1 comment:

Allison said...

My drink of choice is Diet Dr. Pepper too! Wahoo!