Chou chou is my 10 year old cock-a-poo. I got her for my 13th birthday (but we couldn't bring her home until the day after Christmas) because I had taken such good care of our former monster-of-a-dog Mikey. When my parents sold Mikey they promised me that they'd buy me a new, smaller dog. I got Chou chou.


For the past 4 years I've only gotten to see her when I come home for Christmas and summers. The last year has been stinky since I haven't lived at home for more than 3 weeks. But, when Kurt and I move to Denver, I finally get her!! Yay!!


I love my Chou chou!!

For the past 4 years I've only gotten to see her when I come home for Christmas and summers. The last year has been stinky since I haven't lived at home for more than 3 weeks. But, when Kurt and I move to Denver, I finally get her!! Yay!!
I love my Chou chou!!
I have the cutest dog ever. And if you disagree ... I ... will ... fight you.

4 comments:
Oh, Chou Chou.
You're moving to Denver?! Since when?!
I'm so sorry to hear about your Papa!
So glad you got to go home & be with your family.
You GRADUATED!! Congrats, lover!
You're hot. chou chou is cute, but not the cutest...heeheee...let's fight! I kid I kid. Congrats on graduating! it feels good don't it? (i speak the good english). Shaner and I are in CO. right now...when do you move-eth to denver? I'm going to denver tonight to a rockies game! huttah! We will be back to yucky p-town next monday. will you still be there? let's play.
the end.
ps. sorry about your loss.
Kristina...your 'friends'don't seem to keep a close track on you......and they can't spell very well.
She's adorable! I just want to snuggle up to her :)
Post a Comment