After dinner, we went on our wike up through Rock Canyon. It was so hot! I can't believe May can be that hot, but it was so beautiful back there that we had a great time regardless. We found a nice little waterfall and posed for pictures.
Allison and me.
Kurt and me. If you look closely, you'll see his mustache. He's growing it as a "scientific experiment."
Alex and Allison. They're so great. It all started with one night of homemade sushi and hours of mafia and it's turned into a lifelong friendship. That's pretty cool. They're pretty cool!

4 comments:
Was it really that hot? Because it was 112 here this week. So, I ask again, Was it really THAT hot?
Yeah! Awesome post. What a fun day! I'm always so sad when the weekend end because we have such good times together on Sundays! We'll miss you guys when we go our separate ways. :(
I bear you my testimony that it was THAT hot... I WAS THERE!
Looked like fun! I like the term "wike"-- it fits well!
Post a Comment