For some reason my pics are acting funny... so I'm in the first pic, then Evan, then Jen, and lastly but not leastly, my husband (Kurt). We had a blast!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Adventures in Heber
A couple of weeks ago Kurt and I were invited back to our friends', Evan and Jen, cabin. Since there was no snow, this time we did some 4-wheelin! We had an awesome time and are really really glad Evan and Jen are moving to Denver shortly after we are!






For some reason my pics are acting funny... so I'm in the first pic, then Evan, then Jen, and lastly but not leastly, my husband (Kurt). We had a blast!
For some reason my pics are acting funny... so I'm in the first pic, then Evan, then Jen, and lastly but not leastly, my husband (Kurt). We had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look so tough in that first picture! Girl Power! I love it! 4-Wheelin' is so much fun. Keep having fun you guys!
You look like Power Ranger K-Chou!!
Hirack! A-jaaaaa!! Kapoo-ey!!
You ride fast!
You kick a_ _!
You one real hottie!
Go, K-Chou, Go!!
Post a Comment