So, my mom's in town (yay!!!) and I don't think I'll be posting a whole lot for the next 2 weeks or so, so here's a post to keep y'all busy (and I think it will be fun!):
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory (or two) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I'll play back with you, too!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
kay, I haven't thought of a memory yet, but I just realized that the picture I had picked out was the one you have on yours! Do you care? I don't think many people look at my blog anyway, but let me know! I can choose a different one if you want! Have fun with Leslie!
Which one to choose...hmmm... this could be dangerous.
Ok, I'll be nice.
This one's random, but I just thought about it today when I was signing with a deaf friend: Our sign names we made up for Punkin's boy-"L", my boy "B", and your "T".
It's so funny to think back to Judy's ASL class we had, and to think that I actually chose signing as a profession.
Ok, a few more:
Anything involving us crammed in the back of Adam's periwinkle car was pretty memorable. Did that sound bad? Because it's not supposed to.
And the fact that we moved our bunk beds next to each other so we could snuggle every night is a pretty awesome memory. Spooning for life!
Oh, and remember when some awesome BYU Saint thought she was a Saint and decided to *claim* we had boys in our room past curfew? And I think the time she was talking about was when Steve came over to fix one of computers that crashed in the middle of typing an essay that was due the next morning. Psshh! She didn't know the half of our crazy lives!
Love you forever, K-Tina!
Let's see, we have recently become friends, but I love how friendly and non-judgemental you are. There have been many times you have just talked to me in church, and invited us without a thought. I mean, we could have been a really annoying couple... (maybe we are and you are just dealing with it. jk). Also, I have had a really fun time talking to you and getting to know you on our morning hikes to the Y. You are an awesome girl for sure and I am sad that you will be moving so soon.
The first memory that comes to mind is when you came to visit me while Alex had to fly out to Tampa back in March. I was home alone for a couple nights and you kept me company, you made me tacos, you invited me to work out with you and it was all awesome! You are such a good friend.
Another memory that sticks out is when we all went to LOL for the first time and then we got those yummy hot white chocolate drinks afterward. That was such a fun night and I was so proud to have such a funny and talented friend!
How can I forget watching the dogs at my sister's place while watching Spiderman3 and eating yummy popcorn and graham crackers and cinnamon roll frosting!? That was our first friend date together...haha. We thought ya'll were such cool people and we wanted to do more fun things with you after that night!
And...let's see ...endless nights of Ticket to Ride and crack popcorn...and the most memorable would be when y'all helped us move out of the studios. I should write to Oprah and tell her about what amazing friends y'all are! You really pulled out all the stops to help us out and we felt so grateful for you. We are so blessed to have your friendship and I'm really going to miss you. :(
I know that we'll be friends forever. We need to make sure that we follow through with the plan to go on couple vacations together. We also need to make sure the guys plan camping trips with our children, too. And last but not least, we need to make sure our kids marry. That way the Atkins and the Wilcoxs will be inseparable!! :)
Post a Comment