So, I am a BYU graduate and yet I have been missing out on one essential BYU experience:
J Dawgs. I even lived next door to this locally-famous hot dog stand for 8 months and I still never went. Reason: I'm not a big hot dog fan. I have, however, recently realized that I really love bratwurst and since then I've heard that J Dawgs' polish dog is very similar to a bratwurst. As I have limited time left in
Happy Valley, I decided that to be a true Cougar I need to eat at J Dawgs at least once. So last night for date night, Kurt and I went to J Dawgs.

About to bite into a Cougar tradition. (The polish dog was very good and I enjoyed it, but I have no desire to go back before we leave. I just don't like hot dogs that much.)

Kurt enjoying his polish dog with the works.
Afterwards we went to Ella Good (it's literally down the street) and enjoyed our Ella large tiger's blood with a double shot of cream in the shade as we watched the south campus traffic. I really do like Provo (most days).
2 comments:
You're making me miss Provo even though I'm in paradise! Well done. :)
Yeah...I never made it to J Dawgs for a similar reason. Although I'm really regretting it now that I'm pregnant and craving hot dogs (how disgusting is that?).
Post a Comment