Here are a few more breeds Kurt and/or I really like. This is really for my benefit (for later use, when we actually get a dog), so don't feel like you need to look at every one of these. Unless you really want to, because dogs are awesome.
Basenji
Very cool dog, but apparently a handful. Still, we like the look of 'em.
Very cool dog, but apparently a handful. Still, we like the look of 'em.
Belgian MalinoisLike a German Shepherd, but looks nicer. I don't like German Shepherds (bad experiences).

Carolina Dog
So this dog isn't a realistic buy (pricey), but come on! It was a breed recently found in the wild in South Carolina!!

Collie
I've never thought about Collies a lot, but I just read about them today and they actually seem like great family dogs.

English Springer Spaniel
I DO think these are cute, Allison, but I do prefer the ones without the curly ear-fur, like this one. He's adorable.

Eurasier
Kurt's not crazy about long-haired dogs, but apparently these dogs have great temperaments!

Great Pyrenees
In case you haven't noticed, I really like fluffy dogs. And they all seem to have great temperaments.

So basically I like: spitzes (fluffy ones), herding dogs, retrievers, and terriers. I do have a type (or several).
Rest assured, I have exhausted myself on dog-research (for a while) and so will not post about dogs anymore (for a while).
Rest assured, I have exhausted myself on dog-research (for a while) and so will not post about dogs anymore (for a while).


















2 comments:
I vote for a golden retriever- fabulous dogs :) We are counting down the days until we have a backyard (and a big dog to roam around it). Also, I have to COMPLETELY agree with you on the Twilight books. Bella is the most HORRIBLE female heroine in literary history, and I DESPISE Edward. Jacob is the only character with a likeable personality, and he gets shafted. UGGGRRRRR.
Haha. Thanks for the shout out for the English Springer Spaniels. You didn't have to...we all have our preferences. :)
I love all of these dogs. I can't wait to see what you choose. I've never heard of or seen a lot of these. I need to bone up on my dog knowledge apparently. If I had to choose some favs I would say the west highland terrier...reminds me of a dog I fell in love with on the bus in Nice. Thus began my dog infatuation. The Samoyed is another fav...what a shot...galloping in the snow!The Irish setter is beautiful with that silky coat. I also like the German Short haired pointer and the great pyrenees. I highly enjoy when you blog about animals. It's fun to see what you like. Keep em coming if need be.
Post a Comment