Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wowza

So, since I have started blogging I have mostly relied on one website for my templates: pYzam. These are fun, but they all seem to have a similar feel. Lately I've been able to find more website with free layouts, and while some of these are very similar (think scrapbook-y) it's fun to take layouts from a different website each time and spice it up! (Let's face it, I probably change my layout more often than the average blogger. I have a short attention span.) So here are my favorite websites for free blogs:

Leelou Blogs
pYzam.com
Simply Chic Blogs
Suckmylolly.com
The Cutest Blogs on the Block (they have links to even more, who in turn have links, and so on)
SJH Blog Design (more tips on doing your own blog than free templates, but they have links to sites with good backgrounds)
*Matie Kay* Creations

1 comment:

Katie said...

When you posted this a few weeks ago I bookmarked a couple of the sites... and now my blog's appearance is much improved.

Thanks. ;)