Kurt says, "We started at 2 am. Traveled fast and light. Once we got to the summit ridge, the winds were gusting to 75 mph. Ummm, so we decided to turn around. And Alex was freezing. It was fun? And I will do it again."
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Back to les grandes tetons...
Kurt and Alex hiked the Grand. As usual, I'll let him blog about it, but I'm gonna get the pics up.









Kurt says, "We started at 2 am. Traveled fast and light. Once we got to the summit ridge, the winds were gusting to 75 mph. Ummm, so we decided to turn around. And Alex was freezing. It was fun? And I will do it again."
Kurt says, "We started at 2 am. Traveled fast and light. Once we got to the summit ridge, the winds were gusting to 75 mph. Ummm, so we decided to turn around. And Alex was freezing. It was fun? And I will do it again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment