Well, everyone, Kurt and I made it safely to Colorado on Thursday. The move-in went quickly with the help of our wonderful neighbors. There were about 8 people helping us; it was amazing. It was really touching. Right now we're making our apartment a home and trying to learn our way around the city. We love our apartment. The only real downfall is the stale smoke smell, but the Febreze plug-ins are helping with that. We don't have internet connection currently--we're bumming it off of whatever restaurant we can--but as soon as we do, I'll do posts. Just wanted to let y'all know we're here!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been wating (im)patiently from an update from you! I've missed you, Kris! I'm so happy to hear you're getting settled. Good luck! YAY!
Hooray! You're still alive! Good luck with the smoke smell. It almost killed me in our apartment here. I hope your new ward is fabulous--that makes all the difference.
Post a Comment