I forgot to say how I went to lunch with Jamie on our last day in Utah! Jamie was my roommate junior year in Windsor Park. At first, before we met her, our landlord told my sister and me that our roommate was a freshman. This made us kinda nervous, because most freshman are obnoxious idiots (I was no exception!). But then we met Jamie and fell in love with her! We had the best time that year, losing our minds (or for me, continuing that process). We went on midnight adventures to the canyon (where we temporarily lost Jamie's phone and then got stopped at a road block for 30 minutes), befriending Russ, Myke, and Kyle (and watching Kyle's love life, lol), and taught Jamie how to pull all-nighters (if you ever want to see something funny, get Jamie hyped up on Monster). Then Jamie got engaged to Swami, and I have to say that normally I think 20 is way too young to get married, but Jamie was definitely mature enough. I'm so glad we got to be roommates, Jamie, and thanks for going to lunch with me every month this last year at BYU! I love you, Jamie Butt!


1 comment:
aww...i love you! it is so weird that i just wrote on facebook that i miss our lunch dates, lol. we are forever destined to be fugly sluts!
Post a Comment