A few things that I have found especially poignant:
This post from a friend of a friend.
This post from another friend of a friend.
And this posted email from a friend of a friend.
I've never wished this before, but I truly wish I lived in California right now so I could vote on this immensely important topic. If you do live in California, please vote YES on Prop 8! It is more than redefining marriage, it's also our religious freedom at stake here!!
This post from a friend of a friend.
This post from another friend of a friend.
And this posted email from a friend of a friend.
I've never wished this before, but I truly wish I lived in California right now so I could vote on this immensely important topic. If you do live in California, please vote YES on Prop 8! It is more than redefining marriage, it's also our religious freedom at stake here!!

1 comment:
Excellent posts. Especially the last one--I've never seen that argument presented so clearly. Thanks, Kris!
Post a Comment