Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures of my apartment (finally!)

So, I got tagged a while back and figured it'd be the perfect way to show y'all pics of our place. Just to let y'all know, it's 1 bed/1 bath and 672 sq. feet. It's pretty old but the carpet was cleaned and the walls painted when we moved in so it doesn't feel dingy. And it has a washer/dryer, all appliances, it's right across from the Light Rail, and we get a screamin' deal on the rent. And interesting neighbors are an added bonus! So we're happy here (until we buy a house and no longer :D )

I've been tagged! This is a tag that you have to do right NOW! No cleaning, or fixing anything, including your makeup or hair! Go around your house and take pics of the following as they appear RIGHT NOW and then post them! NO CHEATING!

LIVING ROOM:

Some days I regret the black leather couch and some days I don't.

YOUR KID(S) or ANIMAL(s):

Chou chou. She's still my puppy, chou poo magoo, in my heart (even though I gave her to Steph).

Future puppy. I totally want to get a boy and name him Captain Moroni. Because he was the man and we're mormon nerds.

YOUR KITCHEN:



A PICTURE OF YOU RIGHT NOW!:

(hey look! I didn't do an ugly face. How nice of me.)

FAVORITE ROOM: our bedroom. it's the best looking and most decorated.



FRIDGE:

Lots of leftovers. And things to drink (carrot juice, soy milk, almond milk, regular milk, lemonade, and water).

FAVORITE SHOES:

Favorite for how they look: left. Favorite for how they feel: right. (wow, they're getting really scruffy.)

CLOSET:


LAUNDRY ROOM:


I'll be honest ... I cheated. But seriously, I was waiting for actual furniture to show up and boxes to be unpacked before doing this. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been much to see beyond tons and tons of boxes!

No comments: