Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sick of this Election!

I voted. You should too. It's a right, duty, and privilege. Now on to something else...

Pick a question to answer in your comment:

My favorite colors are green and pink. Pink because it's so pretty in basically every hue. Green because it's the color of warmth, and moisture, and spring (and happiness). What's your favorite color and why? :D

Maternity photo shoots super creep/gross me out. Especially when a) the husband is, like, kissing the wife's stomach or b) the stomach is showing, skin and all. What do you think of them?

I think it would be so cool to own a dolphin that you could swim around with. If you could own any animal as a pet in this entire, and have it be completely civilized and a great pet, what would you own?

4 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I agree. Maternity photo shoots are creepy. Plus, I'm pretty sure they're all airbrushed. There can't be THAT many mommies without stretchmarks running around. And if there are, I hate them.

Mandi said...

I would have to own an elephant. How fun would it be to ride around on an elephant? Plus, Chris would have THE PERFECT playmate all the time who could throw him in the air with the trunk and practice trumpeting. The only problem would be the amount of poop. Eeww.

Anonymous said...

A puma. They are NA's most beautiful animal,as are all the big cats in their respective nativities.

Missy said...

It would have to be a jaguar. I just think they are so cool!