I suspect Kurt is no longer happy in our marriage.
The evidence:
Engagement pictures: big smile
Wedding pictures: big smile
Christmas pictures taken right around 18 month anniversary: a grimace.
We'll just have to retake the Christmas pictures and Kurt will just have to accept it--he's stuck with me for good!! Good thing they were free--Kurt's mom took them for us one day while she was here. We just need to find a new vict--er, I mean, photographer. (Although I'm tempted to send this one out because I actually look decent!)
[By the way, this is a total joke. I have a sick sense of humor like that.]
Engagement pictures: big smile
Wedding pictures: big smile[By the way, this is a total joke. I have a sick sense of humor like that.]

6 comments:
haha this is awesome!
Even with a grimace, you guys make one hot couple. :) And I'm really lovin' the new look to your blog!
That's not a grimace, that's the sun in his eyes! And, they still have the sparkle for you!
You should see Jon's face in our family pictures. I don't even have a clever interpretation of it to share with you...
OH my gosh! I forgot you were there! You are in Denver right? Well fort Carson is pretty much IN Colorado Springs. We can totally get together! That is awesome. I think we will be like an hour to and hour and a half depending on exactly where we both live. Now I am even more excited to go 'cause we have family there. So we will see you in a few months then :)
I think he's squinting. All you need to do is threaten you're going to put it on the blog or facebook. Greg doesn't like cruddy pictures put up of him, so he seems to smile. It only gets worse when they decide they don't want to take pictures!....or you have kids and it's tricky to catch all 3 smiling.
Post a Comment