Lately, I've been dreaming of this:

With Kurt working 7 days a week, I don't think we'll be able to make it up to the hill again this winter.
Che triste.
There are other things going on right now:
-I just made the best banana bread ever. No kidding. It melts in your mouth.
-Kurt found a nice surprise for me: some Special K with red berries! Turns out, I didn't finish the last bag all the way. Yes!
-I really need to fold laundry...
-So, Denver is really windy. I mean, really windy. So even when it's almost 70 degrees outside, it's too cold to sit in the park with a blanket and read. True story.
-On Sunday, after being in our ward for 4 months, we had a lady ask if we were visitors. Have I mentioned we've already given talks?
-On Saturday, a train carrying molten sulfur derailed right across the street from us. The rotten egg smell has cleared, but the 24/7 sounds of cleaning up the mess continue on...
-After a brief period of uncertainty, I have decided (once again) that I am sure I want a shiba inu. They're so adorable. For a while I thought the standard poodle, finnish spitz, or samoyed might prevail, but nay, the regal Shiba stood firm.
-I am a huge nerd.
-I found out recently that 24 Hour Fitness will indeed pay for me to certify as a class instructor. The question remains: do I want to work at Axa, study to be an editor, write avidly, and teach gym classes? Or should I wait until I quit Axa to work at the gym?
-Kurt got home slightly after 8 today! Hooray!
-I've been reduced to a random list because, with Kurt working 70 hours a week, we do nothing blog worthy.
-That freaking train blowing its horn every 3 seconds is driving me crazy!!!

1 comment:
Hahaha your post made me laugh. I can totally relate to the constant absence of your other half. At least I have the little guy (Toby) to keep me company. I hope you are able to get a dog soon! I also can relate to the part where you said that the train horn is driving you crazy. We have a train right by us and it drove both Nick and me nuts for a while because it was SO loud -especially at night. I think Nick had a harder time getting use to it than me because he would wake up in night yelling and cursing it, and then fall back asleep. It was pretty funny. Hey Nick and I are still seriously considering a visit over Spring break. I'll keep you posted. OK this is officially the longest comment ever. I'll stop now.
Post a Comment