Today, I couldn't help but notice the race of our new president...
and couldn't help but think that it is really cool that we have our first black president.
I just wish it would've been a different black man, one who is more conservative.
Oh well.
In the meantime, why did they need to spend such an inordinate amount of money on the inauguration?
Didn't Obama state during his campaign that he thought the Constitution was outdated? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
And lastly, WHY did the freaking C-Span people feel the need to analyze everything right after it happened (including the benediction) and talk through the singing and inaugural poem? I really wanted to hear Josh Groban sing, people!!
We have our new president. I sincerely hope he does a good job. I sincerely hopes he comes to the center and practices bi-partisan politics. I sincerely hope we get a Republican in there in 2012. ;)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Totally off topic. Where was the website that you got your last blog layout??
PS, did you love the prayers at the inauguration?
That the brown can stick around, yellow can be mellow and red man can get ahead man.
Post a Comment