New haircut!
Thoughts? Comments?
(It's a little shorter than I intended, but I still like it. Dang it that your hair is longer when it's wet! It throws me off every time!)
Thoughts? Comments?
(It's a little shorter than I intended, but I still like it. Dang it that your hair is longer when it's wet! It throws me off every time!)

5 comments:
Wow - you got quite a bit taken off! I really like it that length. You look really good!
loverly. sometimes, taking off length makes it easier to do, and therefore, it looks better more often. mostly because you now have time to do it. that's my two cents.
but you look hot.
and YES! my parent's dog is a poodle mix. a malti-poo. (so it's mixed with a maltese). so. about this dog thing. when are you getting one? because i can't have one yet so i must live vicariously through others. :)
It looks great!!
very cute. it makes you look more sophisticated in a youthful and fun kinda way! LOVE it!
You look super hott, but that's nothing new! :)It's way cute, girl!
Post a Comment