Well, it's February 9th and I'm just now posting my goals for the month. I blame it on the wisdom teeth removal.
This month I'm going to focus on a schedule. Normally, I don't do well with schedules, so to start off I'll make it kind of a loose out line.
Wake up at 6:15 am
Between waking up and leaving for work at 7:45, do scripture study, pray, get ready, and eat breakfast.
Work 8 to 4.
Mondays after work, do grocery shopping.
Mondays go to the gym 6:30 to 7:30.
Tuesdays, go to gym 4 to 5 (unless I have a lot of prep for Activity Days, which are on the second and third Tuesdays of the month).
Wednesdays, to to gym 5:30 to 6:30.
Thursdays, go to gym 4 to 5.
Fridays, go to gym 4 to 5.
Saturdays go to the gym in the morning sometime (preferably by 9).
Make sure I don't skimp out on my gym sessions! (I've been actually better about getting my cardio done lately than weights. This is pretty crazy for me!)
Cook dinner probably twice a week while Kurt's in busy season.
Write every night from 8 to 9. No exceptions!
Work on my various other projects after 9: Kurt's scarf, read, work on editing, etc.
Do laundry on Thursdays.
Clean bathroom and do floors (vacuum, sweep, etc.) on Saturdays.
Do house hunting online and working on making my blog into a book before 9. No computer after 9 (I think it will help me sleep better).
So, yeah, a very loose schedule. It's hard when you work your schedule around gym classes that are at different times and a calling that is only every other week. But it'll be good. I really need to get on the ball with writing and editing. And Kurt's scarf. Oi.
In other news, I'm planning on applying to be a fitness class instructor at 24 Hour Fitness in March. My asthma has been doing amazingly lately (thanks to my expensive Symbicort) and I feel very positive about my ability to teach! Wish me luck!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good luck! I would love to take a class from you!
umm question. how do you plan to make your blog a book? I'd like to do that too. Any good ideas that you have I'd love to hear them...
also, way to go on becoming a class instructor. what class do you want to do? you'd be a fabulous instructor. i wish you were teaching at our 24 because I could go to your classes and tiffany's classes.
Wow. I struggle to get to the gym FOUR days a week. And I don't even touch the weights. You are my inspiration :)
I wish you luck!
Sometimes, I wish I could have a schedule. Mine usually consists of waking up when Will does. Eating breakfast, after getting him his milk. Playing, cleaning, etc until nap time sometime around 11. Then playing, cleaning, eating, etc. until I need to start dinner. Then cleaning, playing, etc. until his bedtime. Then crashing in front of the tv with Greg until I fall asleep. I hope your schedule works for you!
You are going to be a great instructor for sure!! I wish you were in Provo so we could sub each other's classes. Call me if you have any questions or need advice!! Any advice on asthma? mine has been terrible, but getting better. Oh, and Greg and I watched Demitri Martin's new show on Comedy Central last night. Awesome. I would like some B Batteries.
Post a Comment