In March I want to focus on my projects. There's lots of them. While I don't expect to finish many of them, I'd like to finish at least a few and make progress on all.
My Projects
-Working through my editing text book
-My mom's and my children's books stories
-My other writing (YA series idea, writing blog, others)
-Kurt's scarf
-Kurt's Valentine's Day present from last year... sad, I know
-The honeymoon scrapbook kit Kurt's mom gave me last year
-Grad school research
-A 6 month "lesson plan" for Activity Days
-Turning my blog posts '07 through '08 into a book
-Editing Papa's Blog
-Archive our receipts. We keep all our receipts and I want to get them into ziploc bags in a shoebox
-Decide whether I'm going to teach Zumba or not!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HI! The collage-download polaDroid and make polaroid pictures by dragging files onto the picture of the camera that will come up on your desktop...then open up picasa and make a collage using the photos that you have changed into polaroids...
if you still are lost, let me know...have fun!
Hi.
My name's {alisse t} and I'm a horrible blogger & friend lately. I like your new background! But I do wish it all fit on my screen- I have to scroll over to see the whole right panel. But heck, what do I know?!
The unknown of those darn preggo tests are thrilling & exhausting, right?
Cheers to having kiddos when we're ready, or at least when Heavenly Father knows it will be best! (even if we are 26)
AWESOME. it looks great. I'm going to go check out paint.net now.
I didn't know you did writing! that is really cool!
Post a Comment