Thursday, June 18, 2009

Before Photos

Kurt and I are moving in this Saturday, June 20th. This week we're spending all free time painting the house. Here are some Before pics:

KITCHEN/DINING AREA (first 2 pics are from the last owners)










LIVING ROOM (first 2 pics are from the last owners)



OFFICE



MASTER BEDROOM




GUEST BEDROOM (first pic is from the last owners)




EXTRA BEDROOM
aka future nursery :)
(that is NOT a hint!)



BATHROOM
(needs no real work, but I do plan on a paint job in a few months)
(first pic is from the last owners)



EXTERIOR/YARD (first 3 pics are from the last owners)



















2 comments:

Jayci said...

it is such a great house!!! So is this your furniture or the previous owners? I need to do some before/after shots of our house too. :P It's been a year since we moved in and a lot has changed. I'm loving your playlist!! Takes me back...

Jayci said...

PS - have so much PAINTING!! we LOVE to paint. It's such a great way to transform places. We always have our deep heart-to-hearts while we paint. Good music, lots of time, and just the two of us. :) I love it.