Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Come Play With Me

"In the “every little bit helps” department, all National Park Service sites that charge entry fees will waive them for the weekends of:

June 20 and 21 (Happy Father’s Day!),
July 18 and 19, and
August 15 and 16, 2009.

Here in Colorado, these free admission weekends will apply to:

Black Canyon of the Gunnison

Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
Colorado National Monument
Dinosaur National Monument
Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument
Great Sand Dunes NP & Preserve
Hovenweep National Monument
Mesa Verde National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park

See you on the trails!"

L'ho trovato qui.

So now y'all have no excuse not to visit on those weekends. You know you're dying to hang out with yours truly!

1 comment:

Jayci said...

I want to see every one of those places. I hope you get to venture through a few of them! :) It'll be beautiful, I'm sure... ah! It was so great visiting Colorado last week. It was SO GREEN!