[I posted more 'before' pics of the house... lots more... see 2 posts down.]
Zumi loves our new house. There is plenty of room to run around. He gets his 'own room' (aka the laundry room). AND, his favorite part is the backyard. It's so hard to get him to come inside because he loves running around out there. Little did we know how aptly we named him 'Zoomie.' And when he's not running his legs off, he's chewing on a rawhide bone or napping in the sun. It's pretty adorable.

He didn't love painting so much. Mostly because we had to tie him up to various doors to keep him from dipping his nose into paint cans. This is his last night as a 'real boy' (aka, before he was neutered, mwahahaha).

He loves when I hold him still for bunches of pictures. I swear he does.

Laying on the patio, trying to nibble a raw hide bone that's as big as he is.

My little puppy is starting to look like a grown dog!

In the front yard. He's not off leash (definitely learned THAT lesson) but I can drop his leash for a few minutes at a time before he figures out that he's free. :)

Moving is hard work for a puppy!
1 comment:
I love Zumi!! I bet he and Buckwheat would be great pals. :) Buckwheat is also a 'free runner'. He loves the feeling of being free! It drives me CRAZY. And now that I have this belly in the way of my speed, I don't trust him at all anymore. I used to be able to chase him down no problem (even if it was for 3 streets!). :P Good job getting Zumi neutered. I still have yet to de-Man my little pup. Yikes. Another reason I don't trust him when he's off a leash. "hellooooo labrador!" ha ha
Post a Comment