1. I really like Linkin Park. I know this puts me on par with high school boys, but whenever I hear a song of theirs on the radio I crank up the volume.
2. I want skinny jeans. There. I said it.
3. I've been listening to a lot of hip hop lately and I'm dying to go dancing.
4. I love marshmallows. I know they're completely unnatural, but they're so tasty.
5. I just misspelled marshmallows as marshmellows. Me, the spelling nut.
6. I have a serious celebrity crush on James McAvoy.
So, what do you want to confess today?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
james Mcavoy is a bit of a hottie. So is Jude Law (I just saw the Sherlock Holmes preview with him in it) even though he's a lame-o. what else can I confess... I've been eating waaaay too much chocolate? oh. and watching lots of HGTV... but that's nothing new. :o\ I'm so boring! One of my favorite songs of all time is Cecilia by Simon & Garfunkle. oo la la. haha! There! That's not boring!!
I'll let you get away with wearing skinny jeans as long as you swear on your life that Kurt will never wear them. Boys in skinny jeans (shudder).
I'm right with you on James McAvoy.
My confession: for breakfast this morning I had olives dipped in sour cream and a peanut butter finger. I regret nothing.
Post a Comment