So I totally missed June. Oh well. I mean, can you blame me? I barely had enough brain capacity beyond house matters to eat, let alone cook meals. But now we're in and things are starting to get close to becoming normal. :\ This would be a lot easier if I wasn't working. Anyhow, enough with the tired pity party!
So, for July my goals are pretty much just house things, but a few that aren't. This is going to be a To-Do list more than goals.
-Do the guest bedroom (scrape wallpaper and paint)
-Refinish all of my garage sale/craigslist finds
-Learn how to coupon and put it into action!
-Get all unpacked and settled in by the end of the month
-Read scriptures daily (can anyone tell me why this is so hard?)
-Weekly writing sessions. I would say daily, or even semi-daily, but I know I'll fail. I need to focus the majority of my energy on getting my house into order, but I do need to write. So I think weekly will keep me going for the time being, without taking time away from more pressing things.
-Resume running training
-Weight lift 3 times a week
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
those are great goals. Do you know how to refinish furniture?! We are going to refinish the crib, and I've got to find a baby-friendly paint incase he gets hungry and starts chewing on the bars. haha babies are so weird. :oP
I'd love to see your finds!! I told Mark that if refinishing the crib is easier than I think it might be, he'll have to watch out because I'll be buying all sorts of things from craigslist and selling them AGAIN after finishing them. woohoo!!
And yes, WHY is daily scripture study so hard? I have a secret... keep a set of scriptures in the bathroom and you can read all the time! I know... a little weird, but it gets you reading! Read while you bathe, brush your hair, while you.. you know. :oP ANYWAY, good luck with writing every week! that's a smart goal to set.
ok so there's a movie coming out with richard gere about a dog that's really super loyal and goes to the train station day after day to greet his master. i think it's called hachiko. i'm thinking it's a shiba that plays the dog. you'll have to check it out. It looks like Zumi. Is Zumi an actor and you didn't tell us? check it out! :)
Okay you have to email me if you any questions about couponing. I'm not sure if Jeff has told Kurt about it but I love getting good deals and I have some pointers so let me know if you want to inside info :) PS we still need to have you guys over for a BBQ I'll have Jeff set it up with Kurt. Sounds like they had fun on their bike ride.
Goals are good. Working on achieving those goals? Even better. I won't tell you which category I am in.:)
Post a Comment