Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Goals

Ahhh, how is it February already? On the bright side, that means I've got one assignment packet turned in. Yes! Just three more to go! And I've got a really great idea for my second short story, so yay. (Thanks Mom!) And I've gotten quite a bit of work done on my book. Yay again. Lots of yay's.
My goals for Feb are:
-read scriptures every day, even if it's just a verse! Gotta start small, right?
-have FHE weekly
-stay on top of school work
-work on my book every day, even if it's just a little. You can tell I believe in starting small, huh?
-be awesome. got that one in the bag. ;)

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Gosh, I love you. I think you are awesome, and I think you should know that.

Jamie said...

I love that you post your goals every month for the world to see. Miss ya! We might be coming to Denver in June for a fam. reunion so we should definitely get together if so.

Debbie said...

I think I need to start small like you with some of my goals. The writing one always stresses me out! Maybe I should change it to "writing something every day -even if it's just a little." OK I feel much better now.

Hey, and good job on all your writing! Way to go!

Jayci said...

you are awesome. :)