If you haven't noticed, I'm absolutely crazy about my husband.
Do you know what I love about him?
Well, several things.
But I'm just going to talk about one.
Kurt doesn't coddle me. He doesn't worry about me driving in the snow, or being home alone by myself. He knows I'm a grown woman and that I can take of myself.
I used to hate that. I didn't realize it's exactly what I need until recently. Now I love it.
But you know what Kurt does do?
Kurt knows I love to mountain bike. I decided to get my own bike and decided on a road bike because it's more practical because it's easier to take it out for rides and I can commute easily on it.
But I love mountain biking.
Kurt loves mountain biking. He has his own bike and goes out often, even in the winter time. And we love doing things together.
So the past few weeks, he's been looking for a mountain bike. For me. So I can go with him.
I love my husband.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm excited to go biking with Mark someday... :)
Post a Comment