Thursday, February 18, 2010

(red)

I like to take quizzes. I think they're fun. So when Melancholy Smile posted a color one, I immediately jumped on it. It's from True Value Paint. And I have to say, my results were surprising. Not what it says so much, but the color. I would've thought I'm green (without knowing what it means according to this test).


(sorry it's so fuzzy. It says: You boast incredible willpower and are capable of overcoming obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. You have a penchant for colorful environments and often impress others with your energetic bursts of energy. Your interests in many areas of life often leave you scattered, but when you focus you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.)

So take it real fast. It takes all of 5 seconds, I promise. What do you get? Are you surprised by it? Are you surprised by mine? (Yes, I'm egotistical.)

Edit:
So I decided it'd be fun to have my sisters take it as they perceive me and see their results as compared to how I perceive myself!
Caroline:
Got red for me. Cool!
Stephanie:
(not yet taken)

4 comments:

Allison said...

I don't know about this quiz. I got black. A little depressing I might say...i was hoping for yellow or purple or something cheerful but BLACK???

Mandi said...

I was surprised by what I got too: yellow. Weird.

Anonymous said...

This is color-based psycho-analytics on a hardware store website, and you think it has credence?

Well, then, let me direct you to the bass fishing website where you can correlate your makeup with the moon phases! It's awesome what you find you should be wearing on the waning moon!

Missy said...

I got red for you - ha! And purple for me? Not sure what to think about that.