
Swift is our new shiba puppy. I still miss my Zumi incredibly, but Swift is filling that void in our home. He's playful and energetic. He loves attention. He can play fetch for hours on end without tiring of it. He's eight months old, so he can hold his bladder through the night, which is really nice. We're not leaving him in the backyard while I'm at work until we get a full privacy fence up. Learned that lesson once already. We look forward to the next several years with our new little guy!
The next pictures aren't great. I realize now I should've put up the flash. Dur.




5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Oh I love him! I hope someday Kaya and Swift can have a playdate. ;)
Um is "swift like a fox" a quote from freshman year? or am i remembering something else? Either way your puppy is so cute! Glad you have someone to snuggle with while me & zoom zoom aren't there. Oh yeah, and kurtsan.
Oh I am so happy for you! I totally know what you mean when you say no puppy will ever be able to replace Zummi (that's how I feel with Keeva). I'm so glad you have a little companion again!
oooh YAAAY!! Kristina! I'm so happy for you. I just watched Marley and Me last night and I cried... of course I cried. How could you not. I have lost two dogs (one to cancer and one to old age) but then getting a new dog makes it all happy again. I think dogs who leave this world give their family to new dogs... sort of like a father's blessing for a wedding? :) sort of? no? not really? well.. I'll keep pretending. I know Zumi is smiling at you and Swift. I love Swift. But I miss Zumi. But I love Swift. I'm sure he loves you too!! :D Happiness all around!
Post a Comment