And now, ladies and gents, I present to you:
April Goals!
March kinda crawled, but the first nine days of April have rushed by.
My head is swimming.
On a side note, I've recently discovered dahlias.
Can you say gorgeous?
I'm going to plant them in my pot on my front stoop.
Ok ok, now I present to you April Goals:
-Not overnight my last assignment of the semester
-Continue keeping the house clean
-Continue to lose weight
-Find joy in everyday, little things
-Go to Sonic only twice a week! Ok, maybe three times. ;)
-Definitely NOT go to Sonic twice in one day.
Unless it's a really bad day.
-Try not to have bad days ^_^

2 comments:
Oh good you updated your blog! I have to admit I read about 3 different blogs consistently and YOU are one of them! So thanks for making my day (or night) by making a new post. :) And those flowers are BEAUTIFUL.
ooooo so pretty! did you take this picture? i love big fat flowers.. SO much.
OH. And don't let me forget to give you that nilla wafer chocolate pudding recipe. Seriously - remind me over and over until I do. I may put it on my blog if my MIL gives me the green light. It's SO good!! mmm I polished the bowl off last night and am quite QUITE sad. I think if we were neighbors we'd be going to sonic pretty much every day + not losing weight. Just staying contentedly where we were weight wise. Wow - I did NOT know I could use so many W-words in a row. hahaha
Post a Comment