Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Spring Cleaning Countdown
This saturday, if all goes well, I shall unleash my cleaning fury upon my house.
Dirt, scurry!
Germs, hide!
Scum, be gone!
Here's my list, not for you, but for me when I forget. ;)
-Thoroughly wash all windows. As in, take them out and hose them down.
-Take down blinds and hose them down as well
-Sweep/mop behind oven and fridge
-Move furniture and vacuum where they sit
-Edge my carpets
-Wipe down baseboards
-Wash shower curtains
-Fill in holes in walls and touch up the paint
-Scrub kitchen and bathroo cabinets
-Clean oven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is good! these are all the "spots" people forget about. I think I need to buy a vowel and sweep/mop behind my oven and fridge - yikes.. and ew.
This is a really good list! Some of these things I have yet to do in my apartment (and we've been here 2yrs)
Post a Comment