Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Goals

Yay! It's May! That means I'll be in Charleston at the end of this month! I'm so excited to see my family and hit the beach. I miss Charleston so much, it's crazy. And don't even get me started on my family! :)
So my goals for May are:
-Only go to Sonic once a week
-Every nice, sunny day, ride my bike to work and back
-Eat very healthy and if we go out to eat, make healthy eating choices
-Read my scriptures every day
-Say more meaningful prayers

4 comments:

Jayci said...

Sonic only once a week?? girl. go once a DAY. :) they have fruit-y goodness in those drinks, right?! haha I haven't been in years - can you believe it? :( how disheartening..

I love saying more meaningful prayers; it's been on my consciously-trying-to-do list for a while now and i love it! When Mark is out of town and I say my night prayers, I speak outloud - that even knocks it up a few notches too. I love prayer. :) THAT'S heartening..

Carissa said...

my favorite goal is the sonic one. you are so funny! but I'll admit... I miss sonic so much! route 44 diet coke was my life! and they have the best ice!

Sarah said...

Wish we had a sonic close! (don't know if we have one in the state)

And wish work was close enough to bike to!

Anonymous said...

Now, you're just being ridiculous.