Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday!

TFGIF!
(Figure out what that first F is and you get ... a virtual pat on the back.)

This has been pretty much the longest week of my life.
I was convinced all day yesterday that it was Friday,
despite little clues that it wasn't.
Like my calendar.
Or the garbage out front for pick up.

But it has finally arrived!
Huzzah!
And even though I've gotten about 3 hours of restive (is that a word?) sleep a night this week,
nothing can kill my good mood.
Because:
a) It's Friday (have I mentioned that yet?)
b) It's going to be 60 degrees today!
c) Kurt's last day in public accounting was yesterday (more details on that)
d) I woke up with several scenes in my head for my YA fiction book.

Also, I'm hypomanic.
But I'll take what I can get!

I hope your Friday is as good as mine.
Honestly.
And if it's not, watch this adorable video, and you'll be smiling in no time.
(Shibas are the cutest!)

No comments: